- Cut a big cross out of poster board, you can color it if you want.
- Put it on your wall or somewhere that you can see it everyday.
- Write down the sin you are dealing with, or any type of problem or infirmity on a post-it note.
- Stick it anywhere on the cross.
- Remember that God has overcome all the problems you are dealing with, and be reminded of that everyday when you look at the cross and all the little things you laid down at His feet.
I will definitely be doing this for my dorm room!